What usage is permitted with the Drones.Scot Footage licence?
Drones.Scot Footage Use Licence
Our Drones.Scot Footage Use Licence is offered as the default option with each of our basic clip packs, single and team subscription plans. This licence entitles customers to share this footage with vast audience sizes, depending on how it is being shared.
Standard permissions include:
- Web Use – Footage can be used on social media websites, in mobile apps and on sites such as YouTube or Vimeo. It can even be used in content that will be digitally downloaded.
- Live Performances – The footage can also be used at live performances such as musicals, corporate presentations, concerts and musicals with an audience size limit of 500,000.
- On Websites – Videos that are embedded on actual web pages have no audience limit restrictions.
- Television Distribution – The standard footage licence permits usage in television shows or commercials.
- Movie Theatre Distribution – Distribution in movie theatres is permitted with the standard footage license.
- Over the Top (OTT) Video Distribution – Over the top video distribution, or streaming services is permitted by the standard footage license.
Be aware that, depending on your intended use of the content, you may need the permission or consent of a third party (e.g. owner of a brand, identifiable person or author/rights holder of copyrightable work depicted in the Content).
How do I prove that I have licenced my Drones.Scot content?
You can use purchase receipts as proof of license for Drones.Scot content.
Alternatively, if further proof is required, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org .